But in the meantime I'm pampered with homeade GF bread that Jason makes out of the goodness of his heart about once a week just so that I can have grilled cheese and sandwiches :)The Parmesean bread he made today was seriously the best ever! I'm spoiled.
The weekend was so great! On Friday I attended the famous Medick Family Fun Night which started with dinner at Raccoon River Brewery and then met up with a lovely lady I hadn't seen in forever and caught up. And we ended the night with some serious rock band. Saturday we planned to go ice skaing with some friends and kiddos and it was amazing. It was cold, but really fun. Afterwards we had dinner and continued to cocktail and chat for long enough that the night turned into a giant slumber party. I love nights like that and had so much fun. I passed out during our late night decision to watch step brothers but was thankfully woken up by my own snoring. Ohhhh i rock :)I can't wait to do it again. But am absolutely ready for some quality bf time next weekend. I'm planning our date night so if anyone has any suggestions on fun places to go I'd love to hear!
I'm also in serious need of a OC girls night soon. So ladies... check ya sched!
Hope everyone has a great week. And happy March!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment