
Man I'm thrown and I don't know what to do
I guess I gotta give part 2 of my confessions
If I'm gonna tell it then I gotta tell it all... Okay, enough Usher for one day.
I confess that I'm a cranky cranky girl this week. Not the kids... ME. And i'm taking it out on everyone. I feel bad...but I just can't help it. I would tell you why..but that would be TMI ;) So just take an educated guess.
I confess that I won't really just "let it be" I'll try really hard to be more patient.
I confess that I don't consider myself a person who doesn't hold grudges...but I do.
I confess that sometimes when i'm "working from home" I take a nap and feel really guilty about it so I don't tell a soul!
I confess that I drink wine every.single.night. Now before you judge... I don't drink in excess every single night. But I do have at least a glass every night and depending on the day I might have a few more.
I confess that I hardly ever take my makeup off at night (gross, I know)
But..
I confess that I'm a freak about brushing my teeth.
And last but not least,
I confess that I had 2 Butterfinger blizzards this week...and I want another one right now.
Well that just slipped right on out.... What do you confess this Friday Confessional?

HAHAHAHA I confess that I was a bad friend and didnt respond to your text yesterday BUT it's only because we were camping and I didnt have cell service so really I'm not that bad of a friend!
ReplyDeleteannnywho, I dont take my make up off at night either but I do every morning... strange I know. And please come over RIGHT NOW and bring me a butterfinger blizzard. ANd no I'm not just saying that. See ya in 20...