Finally! So excited to share the gorgeous things I got from the wonderful Amanda from Sweet and Sour Lou Lou. If you aren't already following her, DO! She's a sweetheart from South Carolina and a retail girl like myself. She shares my love for pets as she is crazy about her cat and if doesn't get any cooler..she is going to be a private pilot! Click on the link and follow her. now!
Now on to the glitz that I got :) She got me the cutest things!!! And even included a few things for my boyfriend's little ladies. They were beyond excited, by the way.
My Loot! It was nicely wrapped with a super sweet card inside, but of course I ripped that all apart like Christmas morning before remembering to document :)
Socks and Gloves! I love love love socks, and like Miss Sweet and Sour, I always lose gloves. Both are in my purse for safe keeping.
Headbands are a hot item in our home. I've rarely been allowed to wear any of these (little girls got their hands on them) but my favorite is the jeweled one. It looks so cute on and I got so many compliments when I wore it. Along with that one there is a plain black one, glitter one, and a black and pink one with a bow. L.o.v.e.
I have a dog bakery so these were a cute addition. When I'm not making dog treats, I like making people treats and cupcakes are my fav! Those dang cupcake wars get me all energized! You better believe these will go to good use this holiday season. Along with the cupcake liners Amanda included all these other cute baking items! I can't wait to use them!
3 ladies nails were pained within 5 minutes of opening this package. And have been left out for re-do's ever since. GREAT colors!
Hello Kitty lipglosses for the girls. It was so sweet for you to include the ladies in the swap :) They absolutely love lip gloss and immediately claimed their packages.
See how excited!!?? It was serious.
And last but certainly not least...Christmas Hershey Kisses. Clearly they were opened immediately. And they're gone now. Mission Accomplished.
Thank you so much, Amanda for participating in the swap and for sending me such great stuff! Everything was perfect! You have gained a follower for life.
Merry Christmas!!!










I am so glad you liked the stuff! I loved mine, and I'm still freaking out about the jeweled nail files! I hope you awesome ladies have a fabulous Christmas!
ReplyDelete