We had fun driving up there all together! Cramped...but way more fun. We got there and had dinner and swam. Then the next day we spent the whole day at the water park and the whole next day at the mall of america. Sounds like one thing a day was pretty simple...but no. It was busy busy busy. But fun. The kiddos had a blast and we made sure to all sneak some in as well.
Next weekend is Jord's birthday so I get to see my ladies :) YAYYY! It's about time. I miss them all like crazy. And then Sunday is Alice's birthday party which will also be fun. In the meantime I'm getting back in the routine of work work work every day as well as back into my workout routine and eating healthy. I probably packed in more calories on that vacation than I did in the whole week before. Goodness! BUT, that's what vacation is for, right?
Hope everyone has a great week. Here are some vacation pics. Enjoy!

St. Patricks day cut short because I was exhausted. But a green beer toast nonetheless!

Alice and Pearl at Chevys. Which we literally smelled like for the rest of the trip.

No comments:
Post a Comment