Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Ba-da-da-DAAAA

I suck..I decided when I got this blog that I was going to either use it or not. No updating every two months with generic stuff that isn't interesting to anyone. So i'll give my generics, then i'll give the fun stuff, and swear to keep on top of this bizz.
I'm still working at Kids Company in Clive and every day brings a new fun story that I can't help but tell everyone I know. They're just so darn cute. We're getting into the summer session time which means some of my kids will be home for the summer and I'll get a few more to replace their spot. Summer is much more relaxed. We take field trips about three times a week and it's a good change of pace for the kids. Alice and Pearl are coming to my center this summer as well. They are going to be in the school age group which does way more cool things that we do. I really think they're going to like it. Plus, I'll get to see them every day which is amazing.

Last weekend we had a bachelorette party for my two besties, Tara and Jord equipped with classiness as usual. We went all out and were able to get a big limo for the mere 7 of us. But we had a blast and I really hope they had a good time. I can't wait to see those amazing friends walk down the aisle and become Mrs. Beynon and Mrs. Kraft. :)


I've also decided to run in the Chicago Half Marathon. So I've been doing a LOT of running. Let's hope I can keep this up :) I'm in pain....Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment