
Ok so here are the rules:
1. Accept and thank the person who gave it to you!
2. List 10 things about yourself.
3. List 5 additional things you DON'T like about yourself.
4. Then pick ten people to give this lovely award to!
10 things about me :)
1. I'm 5'0. Yes, I realize that's really short. I'm kinda okay with it
2. I have an amazing family. One of my favorite things to do is get together with all of my cousins, sisters, aunts, uncles, etc. and just be together. We always seem to have a blast
3. I love my dog SO MUCH. She's seriously like my child.
4. I LOVE LOVE LOVE to cook.
5. My guilty pleasure is murder shows. It's absolutely disturbing but I'm addicted. SVU, Cold Case, Snapped. I love it all.
6. I love that feeling when you're done running and just exhausted.
7. I'm a homebody. I would rather stay home most nights than do anything else.
8. I LOVE SLEEP. If I could I would take 2 naps a day AND go to bed at 9 p.m.
9. I look at craigslist home rentals daily and plan dream vacations weekly. It puts me in a good mood.
10. I'm obsessed with brushing my teeth. But I don't like to...so I always do it way too fast and stab myself in the gums with my toothbrush. It hurts.
What I don't like:
1. I have a hard time dealing with things I can't control. I have to tell myself a lot to just take a deep breath.
2. I love most food. But I DO NOT LIKE onions. They're gross.
3. I'm scared for 2012
4. I get irritated when my house isn't clean enough.
5. Last but not least... I don't like RUDENESS (from anyone/to anyone). I get so sad when I see people talking to others in a mean way. No one is better than anyone else. We should treat each other with respect and find calm and nice solutions to our disagreements. I think it would create a very different world.
I'd like to give these awards to: ALL of my blog friends. I only have about 7 so....if you're reading this. I send it to you :)And if you're reading this and am not a follower...become one. Please and Thank you!
Enjoy!

No comments:
Post a Comment