I never update anymore :( I'm terrible at it. Plus, I've started a gluten free restaurant review blog - so when I am on here I am updating that and catching up on all of your lovely blogs. But blah blah blah...that's enough excuses. The reality is that I never feel like I really have anything to share. So I'll just go with that and share nothing but pretty pictures of people I love being awesome.
Below are some of my favorite pictures from Easter yesterday. It was so nice to be able to spend a whole day with our families. We like them lots <3
Our little fam <3
My gorgeous sisters and I



You should apologize... from now on... a weekly update since I NEVER SEE YOU
ReplyDelete:(
you got it girlfriend. I was convinced no one looked at this anyway :) Weekly update JUST FOR YOU!
ReplyDeleteLove your updates. And I miss you terribly. We should get together very soon. Ok? ok.
P.S. your family is very verrrrry cute.