Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

HAIR!

Okay so... have a hair appointment today and need some advice from my bloggy friends. I mean...Britt. :)
Recently went dark. really dark. Slowly lightened it up a bit. It's still brown, but more of a light brown. And yet I want to go lighter. What can I say!? Its what I'm comfortable with. But I'm getting mixed opinions on whether I should keep it the same or go lighter.

SO! I need opinions. Without going platinum again...I thought this was a happy medium.



And this is what it looks like now....

And used to look like this...


ok...go!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love it!!!! yes yes yes!!! do it!!! and then let me see it this weekend, k??? miss carly broke my phone so I have no numbers so text me when you get this and we need to make a date :)

    even if its at your house or mine... with wine... and babies... love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did it! And no...it didn't make me look like lo bosworth like I thought it would. Boo. But it's cute I guess. I'll take a pic and put it up soon! Texting you now. And yes! We need a date..with wine (lots of wine)..and babies. Cause I'm an octomom too, you know!

    ReplyDelete