So, I have terrible luck with cameras. Like, always break them, lose them, leave them somewhere. I have no idea why...it's just what I do. When I have a crappy 50 dollar kodak easyshare it stays in perfect condition forever. So, that's what I've had since the infamous "bar drop" situation of 2008. So, last Christmas J got me a brand spankin new camera that was lovely. He told me it wasn't cool anymore for cameras to take batteries and have a wrist strap. And that I needed an upgrade..bad. And while it was pretty and all, he started to notice that I wasn't taking it anywhere and I had to admit that I break cameras just from looking at them. I finally started to take my sweet cute camera out in to the wild and slowly but surely I felt more comfortable. I never stopped being careful with it though. I only brought it if it were something I knew I had to capture (holidays, kid things, family things) I had a strict no parties, no bars, no friends policy. Those could be taken on my phone...which I guard with my life.
So I hesitate, but I take my camera with me to Mexico in May. I took about 5 pictures and noticed that the screen was busted. And in an effort to fix it, it busted more. I did not accidentally break this, folks. I had it in a cushioned pocket, all by itself. And put it back in a safe place once we arrived back to our room every.day. I checked on it constantly (even more than my phone). But of course...the screen breaks. Therefor, I have to use my phone to capture any and all moments since then. It's horrible picture quality and suckkkkks to load to ma blog. So my reason for slacking in the blog department lately is because I have crappy photos and hate telling stories without a picture.
So since you listed to all that crappola, I'll reward you by shutting my mouth and just showing you my crappy pictures from the last couple of weeks. I hope you like blurry photos that make you question your eye sight! Enjoy!
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Oh, there not bad! I love looking at pictures but sometimes it makes me feel stalkerish! I kinda like that feeling! lol
ReplyDeletehahahaha!!! You are so ME! I always ALWAYS lose my cameras. ALWAYS! Camera drama follows me everywhere, glad to know I'm not the only one.
ReplyDelete