Alice and Pearl on the First Day of School!!! Pearl loves dressing like Alli. Alli hates it - but for their last year in the same school for a while, agreed to do it for one more year :)
Clearly this child is talented.
I threw a after-baby shower for my friend, Jenn on Saturday. Brecken Vernon Russell Schmidt. Isn't he the cutest!?
Pearl doing her very best Screech Powers. Pretty good, eh?
We took a little before school shopping trip a few hours east of where we live. Jason was super excited for the amount of money to be spent. Along with the dirtiest indoor waterpark in the state...I don't think he could have had a better time!
Me and Alice all snuggled up
I got to spend some quality time with my niece, Jaeti yesterday morning. She's seriously psycho. I'm surprised she snuggled me for long enough to take a photo.
We had some friends over for dinner last weekend (they are getting married next weekend!!) Their kids and A & P were a little "bro-stache" obsessed. Funny!
And Jason had a birthday over the last couple of weeks too. I got a cute pic of my sister and niece at his party. Sadly, that's about the only photo I got. (remember...broken camera!?)
This labor day weekend comes with a wedding, pool party, and of course..the first Hawkeye football game of the season!!!! I'm ready for fall.
Happy Long Weekend Everyone!!










Whoop! Glad I finally know whats going on in your life since ya know I haven't seen you in a few weeks... sick.
ReplyDeleteHawkeyes say whaaaaa??? Whatcha doing for the game? Whatcha doing tonight?
Love A&P as always.. give them smooches from me!