Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Thursday, September 15, 2011

I'm in Sticky Note Hell....

Yep, Sticky note H-E-Double Hockey Sticks, Folks.
Been there before?
Had a blast?
Want to take my place?
And not cool sticky  note hell like this guy,




Crazy, want to rip your hair out, you're so busy you have to write things on sticky notes because there's not room in your head sticky note hell....
  
Via
And before you know it... you look like this guy.


See, in the retail world in September and October you get to think like it's November and December. And then in November and December you get just relax and let all of your hard September/October work pay off, right???
NOPE!
It just continues to get worse. And then you start freaking out about how you should have done more in previous months, but the truth is that you couldn't...because you didn't have enough sticky notes! 

Don't get me wrong, I love love love my job. And feel blessed to be doing something I love - especially in this economy. But I need some advice on some calming techniques. I get so stressed! What's the trick?
Drink more? (keep in mind, I already drink way more than the average human)
Massages? (If they cost more than 25 dollars..i'm out)
Yoga? (does that crap even work?)
Advice, Please!? How do you calm yourself down at stressful times of the year? Whether it's work or home - don't we all have specific times of the year that are just a little more crazy than the rest? I'll try anything you shoot my way.

But, I guess for now... Coffee. Wine. Deep Breaths. I'll sleep in January :)

1 comment: