Dearest Panda Bear Footie Pajamas,
Oh how I love you. I've loved you from the moment you first hugged me so snug. Like a little blanket that never falls off! We've been through thick and thin over the last year. I've stained you with my two vices..chocolate and wine. And even chosen you over my robe on most occasions. But after busting you out for yet another winter it's been brought to my attention that the little boys XL size that you are is just a little snug. And lord knows I didn't grow taller so there is only one explanation... And one solution: new ones. I promise I won't get rid of you. But please don't resent me if I choose to wear different ones every now and again.
Yours Truly,
Kati


Im in love with you.
ReplyDeleteIf you dont have me over for chocolate and wine this week... in your footy jam jams...
I will divorce you.
Toodaloo biznatch.
Call me.
I love thee.