I feel like everyone is kind of losing their blogging mojo a little lately. And unfortunately when I lose mine, I just read yours and don't post anything. It makes me sad. I really enjoy blogging and often use it as an outlet to get things off my mind and on to this crazy computer! But when the going gets tough. I just live vicariously through my bloggy friends! However, I'm bound and determined to change that. Too many hilarious things happen in my world to go ignored. So I will follow up with a large post later this week catching up and giving my thoughts on things that I thing are just downright hilarious. I do this in hopes that I can be forgiven for disappearing for a minute. I will however, leave you with the cutest picture ever from our little family fall photo session with my little sister :)
She has an amazing talent and doesn't even realize it. I mean, anyone who can airbrush my face like that deserves awards for their photography.
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment