I haven't blogged since before Christmas...SORRY! But no worries, I have a fabulous excuse for you!
1. As I reported earlier, my Christmas was insane due to the fact that I work in retail. So when it was all said and done. I didn't do anything. Nothing. For days....
2. On January 1st...I got ENGAGED!!! So it's hard to blog when you can't stop looking at your finger.
3. My super duper fiance qualified for an amazing award in which his customer service surveys for his office were in the top 15! Yay, him! And yay, us...because he won a 5 day, 4 night trip to the Virgin Islands. Yep, leavin' tomorrow.
And last but not least....
4. My best friend applied for a job in my city. She got it (cause she's awesome) and she moves here the day we return.
So while there have been only 10 days in the year so far... They're working out very well for me. I think 2012 is going to be an amazing year.
When I get back next week I promise to do a big blog post about the engagement and the trip!


No comments:
Post a Comment