promise..there's a baby in there. Looks so tiny in pictures compared to how big I feel :)
How far along: 19 WeeksTotal weight gain: 7-8 pounds
Maternity clothes: A few.... Bella Band and Cute Maxi's are the extent at the moment. A couple of my jeans still fit so that plus leggings are my saving grace.
Stretch marks: Nope :)
Sleep: As a stomach sleeper...it's becoming more difficult. Awake and restless in the middle of the night often.
Best moment this week: Went on a 6 mile run/walk (more of a walk) with a friend over the weekend. Slowly getting some short runs in with the nice weather. So a long one, even if it was lots of walking, was just what the doctor ordered.
Miss anything: Memorial Weekend cocktailing on the boat would have been nice. But forced me to drink more water!
Movement: Starting to feel little bits of moment. I feel like since I don't feel them with my hand they are in my imagination. But they stop me mid sentence...so it has to be babe. Can't wait until it's more prominent.
Food cravings: sweets! I've been buying sour gummies by the handfull
Anything making you queasy: Mexican did the first trimester but that seems to have gone away. Now it's seafood. I love seafood so by direction of my doctor I planned on eating every bit of the once per week I was allowed. But it just doesn't sound good & makes me sick every time I try. Good thing it's something on many no-no lists anyway.
Gender: Not finding out.
Labor signs: none. thank goodness.
Symptoms: Such an easy pregnancy so far. The only unusual symptom is lots of pulling on my right side. Nurse said it's due to growth and sounds like a tendon spasm. Makes moving around a little more difficult sometimes if it's in full swing.
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or moody most of the time: Coming from very moody.....I feel that I'm moving in the happy direction. ;)
Looking forward to: Doctor Appointment/Ultrasound next week with the kiddos :) Girls getting out of school & Summer FUN!


No comments:
Post a Comment