

Wow. I'm not very good at keeping on top of this! Since my last post baby Jaeti Ann Hutton has been born and has brought so much light into all of our lives. My sister did an amazing job with the delivery and I was so proud of her. Over the last week and a half I have seen her being such a great mom and with such a great daddy to help her. Jaeti loves her mommy, but she's definitely a daddys girl! I'm sad he has to leave for Japan in just a few short weeks. I guess we'll all just have to make the time we have left and a BIG celebration when he's back for good in a few years.
Right now I'm not working a lot. So I spend my time looking for jobs and preparing for the holidays. I think that having Thanksgiving this week and spending time with those that I love will be a GREAT stress reliever. I'm trying not to settle for a job that I don't love. But it's getting hard.
More later...
Kati

No comments:
Post a Comment