

I love Christmas. Always have. Always will. But this Christmas seems different. We have a brand new baby, of course. But it seems as if I'm looking at the whole season as a whole differently. I much more appreciate the fact that I even get to be here for Christmas. My sisters husband doesn't have that luxury right now. I'm so excited for all the faces I get to see that I've missed for SO LONG! My best friend Abby is back from Florida. My old foreign exchange sister, Ella comes today. I get to spend New Years Eve with SO MANY of my favorites, and at our McDonald Xmas almost everyone got to come this year! Just watching all the kiddos play together made my heart melt :). I have always known how lucky I am to have been born into such an amazing family. But I'm also lucky to have been put together with such wonderful friends. And Lucky to have such a great guy. A guy who has multiple families that make me feel completely welcome. I couldn't ask for a better world right now.
My best friend Tara also just got engaged. YAYYY! Congratulations to you, babe. You have such a good heart and Dustin is lucky that you get to share that with him for the rest of your lives. With other bestie Jordan getting married next summer as well..... I'm expecting a whole summer full of bestie love <3 We're making our OC Family grow by the year and i'm so excited to see what the future holds for all of us.
That's all for now. Happy Holidays to all!! -K

No comments:
Post a Comment