Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2010

Happy New Year! Oh what a year 2009 was. But I have a feeling 2010 is going to be better. For starters...two of my besties are getting married this summer, and who knows- maybe i'll get a job this year :) We can only hope.
I rang in the New Year in a perfect way. All of my girls came over along with my favorite college boys :) The whole senior year cake house crew was back together. And Trisha even got to have a mommy night out. We ate pot luck style, talked the night away, and the let the cocktails flow. I had the TIME of my life. Closer to midnight we all carpooled (with wonderful sober drivers-Thank you Cabe and Curt)to the classy establishment known as the high life lounge to ring in the new year.
I was lucky enough to get a ride to the Klinge residence right before midnight to ring in the new year with Mr. Medick and got to spend hours into the morning cocktailing with them. The next day was a little rough.... but luckily we made a day of lounging with Jase's friends and ordering takeout.
I'm already sad the night is over. I didn't spend near enough time with my college crew. Need a GNO soon. very soon. It was a definite reminder that we can't go longer than two weeks without getting together.ever.again. Even if there's a fire.

Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment