Things are pretty much the same around here. I'm spending my days either subbing or looking for jobs. Mostly looking for jobs. I really hope something comes up soon. I've got some positive options outside of the field I want to be in, including one in which i'm going to be paid to learn to play the guitar. How amazing is that!? I've accepted that teaching just might not be what is right for me at this moment. Therefore, i'm using this time in my life to explore other things that I enjoy. I hope I make the right choice.
In stressful times like these it's a simple night like tonight that really helps me to remember what's really important and why i'm so lucky. After my interview today I went to Jasons as Idol is back and, well..... we love it :) Might even be a bit obsessed. We made tacos which were amazing! We have a whole spread that we always do when we make mexican. It's healthy, gluten free, and so good! We make some super time consuming amazing dinners sometimes, but i'm always just as happy with our simple mexican nights. Then we all sat down and watched Idol. So nice :)
Tomorrow i'm hoping I'll get called to sub, but if not I'm going to spend the day with my sisters and beautiful baby niece. We're having a sisters rejuvenation retreat and taking some time to focus on ourselves this week. We're going to try to help each other our with our stresses right now (which we all have). I can't think of ANY better way I want to relax and just deal. We're all reaching some sort of a big crisis in our lives right now which is putting us at a standstill, so we're going to just try to remind each other of the happy things and encourage each other to just move forward. And do a little pampering in the process :) It's so great to have those people in my life. And I'm lucky to call them my sisters.
Well, off to bed I go. Going to read my book and hop into my comfy heat blanket warmed bed. Goodnight!
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment