The weekend was laid back but very nice. Friday I went and met my future co-workers. Afterwards I went to dinner with Medicks and then grocery shopping. After that I caved and watched paranormal activity. Spent most of the movie with a blanket nearby to cover up my eyes...but loved it. I'm obsessed at the moment and can't stop thinking/talking about it. Saturday was supposed to be Kiley's birthday girls night at Taki, but it just didn't work out. So Kiley, Anna, and I went to Biaggis instead and it was lovely. It was nice to catch up. After that I went to Uncle Bucks to meet up with the bizzos for Lacie's birthday party. Ended up being a great night after all.
Today was a lazy day. Felt the need to make mac and cheese (gluten free, of course). And then got to have coffee with Shanley this afternoon. It was AMAZING to catch up with her. It's been way too long. And then I came home and went on a giant cleaning spree. That also felt amazing. Long overdue. Tomorrow will have to do laundry and I'll feel much better.
My big sis moves back here next weekend and I'm so excited to once again have both sisters nearby :)

I love you! And I love how you put bizzos in your post! You're my hero.
ReplyDelete