Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Monday, May 2, 2011

Moving. And not for fake...

Aww, last look at what I called my very own cute little place for oh so long. I loved this apartment. Unfortunately/Fortunately I love my mister and his little babes just a little (lot) more. So, it was time to collaborate our lives fully. We had been completely content living in separate places and spending as much time as we could together - but the time just comes when it is time for a change. And for us, it was now. After referring to my apartment as my expensive storage unit, that is - I think we both knew...the time was now.

I'm very excited, don't get me wrong. It's just a change. I spend half of my week working from his home at this point, so I literally was just sleeping at my place. It wasn't quite worth it anymore. But now comes the hard part. The collaboration of things. We have so many projects ahead of us and my stress level is through the roof!!! But, it will all work out. Plus, I have a light at the end of the tunnel. Eh hm... MEXICO. Saturday. 7 am flight. ahhhh. 7 days of pure relaxation with my favorite guy in the whole world.

P.S. Britty Britt Britt. This is the reason for my lack of communication. But I still love you and NEED a date night, it will just have to be in a couple of weeks. Ok? ok. Maybe I should pack you in my Mexico bag? You need a cocktail and some sleep, gf! So proud of the great mommy you are though :)

Have a great week everyone!



Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment