Shadoobie: my new favorite word. I've heard it on Chelsea Handler used in in several different sentences in several different situations over the years. I'm convinced it doesn't have an actual meaning. You can just throw that sucker in there whenever you feel like it. However, something happened to me the other day. I used it in a sentence....and it's a freakin fun word to say! I challenge you to use Shadoobie in your daily life this week.
So unfortunately I'm going to have to make this post a short and sweet one on account of I'm at work and the task i'm putting off to blog today is payroll. And if I put that off much longer we all suffer and I have lots of hatred directed towards me.
But before I leave you with some gorgeous pictures of people that are pretty, I need some suggestions. We are throwing a "bigass" Halloween Party this year and I need suggestions!! Have you ever thrown/been to an awesome halloween party? Of course you have. What are the necessities? And what are the coolest costumes ever going to be this year?? I'm excited. Mainly for the dry ice.
Happy Thursday!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment