
This week I'm loving and not loving so many things. May is a crazy busy month and will be until the last day. However, I get a week long vacation in May so I'm trying to just hang on!!! These are the things that I'm loving oh so much right now.

I'm trying so hard to grow herbs. I got these pots from Jason for Valentines day. I love to cook and I LOVE fresh herbs so it was perfect. Planted the seeds and waited. And waited. And waited. And finally after putting my pride aside, I filled them with already grown herbs and called it a miracle. I'm loving how great they smell and having fresh herbs on hand. I just hope I don't kill them.

All the cute spring treats I'm making for my store! I love my job and each season brings new fun things to try. I'm also loving that I'm stocking my store up with tons of these cute treats so I can happily leave on Saturday for MEXICO for a week!!!

I'm loving food. as always. Jason makes the best Mexican food - but this was a collaboration. Carne Asada with Cilantro Risotto. It was so pretty and so good!

As always, loving my family! These are the lovely people we got to share this amazing meal with. Some of our family members are going through a tough time right now - so all of these little moments really do mean a lot. This picture is Jason, my cousin Betsy, sister Trisha and my niece Jaeti, and Alice (Pearl skipped out to eat at the neighbors...I think she later realized that she picked the wrong night!)

And last but not least. I'm loving that I get to spend 6 nights and 7 days with this guy in Mexico :) He's pretty cute. And nice. So I think it will be alright.
Hope you are all having a great week!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment