Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


Oh Wednesday, hump day. I love thee.
However, before I must begin by saying that...at the moment I'm not loving Wednesdays.
I loved it earlier. Truly, I did.
But now... It's nice out. I'm stuck at work. And my little fam is soaking up the rays at our friends' place with homemade pizza and a few adult beverages I can only assume :(

Okay, enough of that.
Today was gorgeous! Still is!
I started the day by getting little ladies ready for school. I do hair and wardrobe. Jason does breakfast. Wished them off.
Then I went for a nice long run. Currently I'm loving the Des Moines Trails by our house. I knew they were back there, but only recently just discovered them. I could have gone on forever. They were gorgeous. If you are in the area and don't know where they are..they are back behind the art center on grand by Ashworth pool. Worth the trip if you enjoy walks, bike rides, runs, etc.




Following the nice bit of exercise I hopped in my car and proceeded to Norwalk for a much needed short play date with my sweet niece. She looked at my Mexico pictures with me, loved her bracelet I got her and then showed me how she jumps on her trampoline. I missed her so much!

After my short visit I had to get home around lunch time to get my "at home" work done all afternoon with my usual dog treat decorating party by myself. It was nice today. I turned on some music, opened all the windows, and rocked out while making the coolest little dog treats around! Followed up with some phone calls and emails and then headed to my store.
I gave a couple interviews which makes me SOOOO happy. I'm super excited to get some more friends in our just dogs gourmet family :)



And here we are.... bloggin at work.
So, I guess Wednesday was pretty Wonderful after all.


No comments:

Post a Comment