
Decided to link up with, for the first time Janette, Mamarazzi and Shawn for WWTK Wednesday!
Here it goes...
1. If money didn't matter, where would your perfect vacation take place? Briefly describe.
2. What's a bad habit that you have {or ha} that is/was hard to break?
3. If you weren't on a diet or counting calories, what would you like to have for dinner tonight?
4. If you had the chance to interview anyone in the world, dead or alive, who would it be and what's one question that you would ask?
5. Describe yourself in 6 words.
--------------------------
1. Vacation. Well at the moment my dream vacation is a reality. We leave Saturday morning for 7 days is Mexico. Ahhh. However, If I could do whatever I wanted, money or time not being an issue... I'd spend a month traveling around Europe eating amazing food, drinking lots of wine, and staying in some nice and not so nice places (that's the fun of it, right!?).
2. Bad Habit. sm...sm... ok i'll say it.. SMOKING! To be fair, I consider myself a non-smoker. I smoked a ton in college and it continued after (I apologize if you see this, mom). And now I never do!
...unlesssssssssss I have one drink in me (at a bar) and then suddenly I'm out of control! I want to go outside every third sip! Pick your battles, eh?
3. Food. Well this shall be easy, Food is only my single favorite thing to consume ever! ..aside from my bestie, Mr. Cabernet. Let's see here...
Appetizer: Fruit and Cheese Plate with all of my favorite fruits and cheeses of course (too many to mention...it would be huge, though!)
Entree: PASTA PASTA PASTA!!! Chicken Parm to be exact. (gluten free of course)
Dessert. Chocolate Dome from PF Changs.
I will eat all of it. And then I must just die because the calorie consumption will lead me to either vomit (which i hate) or hate myself for months (which I also hate).
4. Interview. I would call Michael C. Hall right up and ask him to tell me what's up on the next season of Dexter! And he would have to...cause I only got one person to interview so he better give me the goods. I would also ask him why he divorced his wife, Jennifer Carpenter (on screen sister, Deb) and if it's going to screw up the show because I'm very concerned about this.
5. 6 words. Energetic, Passionate (good and bad), Spiritual, Inquisitive, Friendly, Positive.

No comments:
Post a Comment