
LATE what I'm loving Wednesday but it's been a busy day! Jason is gone for a few days so It's just me and the ladies. Therefore, I will start with my girls...I'm loving them. I love them all the time, but when we get special girl time together we just soak in every minute. But, I'm also loving that daddy comes home tomorrow. We miss him terribly!!!
Here is a photo of all of us New Years Eve. Yep, buffalo wild wings. We rock. To be fair. I got all hot later and went to a bachelorette party.

Proof...

Okay, Also loving American Idol Finale!!!!
So sad Lauren Alaina lost. I love her....

But Hellooooo. TLC!?

Hightlight of my night....
Next, You should know I'm obsessed with Zooey Deschanel. Like...it's weird. I want to be her.

And this fall I get to see her every week in this new show on fox. YAYYYYY! I'm Raven's Britney Spears excited. for real....
And last but not least. I'm super super super loving that I get to have dinner with my sweet Britt (Getting Fritzy with it) tomorrow. It's been way too long since we've spend quality time together.
This is the last facebook pic that was tagged of both of us.


And pretty sure Lidi was in the oven then. So..... basically super long time since we have had some serious catch up time.
And that's what I'm loving this Wednesday. And now I'm going to bed. Because I've had too much wine...and I have to get girls up and to school tomorrow.
Night!

i CAN.NOT.WAIT for "New Girl"
ReplyDeletelove love love Zooey, such great humor and charisma (sp? im such a bad speller.)
www.chaptersofawife.blogspot.com
im your newest follower BTW.
check me out. :)